VIP Matrimonial Services has Terms.
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under pertaining to electronic records as applicable and amended. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of the Website and associated VIP Matrimonial Services (as defined below) is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference and as amended from time to time (the “Terms and conditions”).
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR AGRE VIP Matrimonial Services TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN, SO PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. By impliedly or expressly accepting these Terms and Conditions of use of website, You also accept and agree that you have read, understood and are bound by these Terms and conditions, regardless of how you/VIP Matrimonial Services member subscribe to or use the VIP Matrimonial Services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, you must not use the VIP Matrimonial Services Website or the VIP Matrimonial Services.
Tenure of the VIP Matrimonial Services service shall dependent upon the package offered by VIP Matrimonial Services or for any tenure which may be introduced from time to time by VIP Matrimonial Services and chosen by you after appropriate payment.
Mode of Payment
A. Payment made by cash / cheque / Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card would be in accordance with the prevailing RBI guidelines. Activation of VIP Matrimonial Services service shall be subject to realization of the said payment. In case of dishonor of Cheque/demand draft; you shall be liable to pay applicable bank’s cheque/DD bouncing charges. Further VIP Matrimonial Services service to your account will be deactivated / suspended until you settle the value of the payment and applicable bank charges in cash.
B. VIP Matrimonial Services may use third party payment gateways for collection of credit/debit card or other payment instruments. In case of such payment gateway failure the same would be communicated to the VIP Matrimonial Services member by the payment gateway provider. VIP Matrimonial Services shall not be responsible for Extra currency/conversion charges/deductions/error issues from payment gateway. In the case of failed online transactions, which result in no services, VIP Matrimonial Services offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Members card/bank accounts through the payment gateways.
C. Member who has opted for any VIP Matrimonial Services package in which the VIP Matrimonial Services member needs to pay on success, then such VIP Matrimonial Services member shall pay the balance amount on finalization of your marriage.
D. You agree to provide us with your Permanent Account Number / Form 60/61 of the Income Tax Act, 1961 and rules thereunder in the event you choose any paid package of MCL, the value of such paid package being Rs.2,00,000/- [Rupees Two Lakh Only] and above from MCL
Content Posted on the Site
- You understand and agree that VIPMatrimonialServices.com may delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, “Content”) that in the sole judgment of VIPMatrimonialServices.com violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of either VIPMatrimonialServices.com and/or its Members.
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Site including but not limited to your contact details, you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grant to site the licence to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Site and to associated members of Ultra Rich Match from time to time.
- You understand and hereby agree that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, tags, or other Content whether publicly posted or privately transmitted or otherwise made available to Site or Ultra Rich Match members, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated and shall be at the member’s/person’s sole risks and consequences. This means that you (and not VIPMatrimonialServices.com) is solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. VIPMatrimonialServices.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will VIPMatrimonialServices.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on the VIPMatrimonialServices.com service or on VIPMatrimonialServices.com Site or transmit to other VIPMatrimonialServices.com Members. VIPMatrimonialServices.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, VIPMatrimonialServices.com may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence, VIPMatrimonialServices.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund.
- By posting Content to any public area of VIPMatrimonialServices.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to VIPMatrimonialServices.com, and other VIPMatrimonialServices.com Members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- The following is an indicative list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. VIPMatrimonialServices.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement, including without limitation, removing the offending communication / Content from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund. Illegal and prohibitive Content includes Content that which:
- is patently offensive to the community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry , hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) ;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
You must use the VIPMatrimonialServices.com Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules and regulations. You cannot include in your Member profile, visible to other members, any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL’s, and email addresses.
Customer Care / Customer Service
In the event you come across any concerns in our service, then please be free to contact us:
Email ID : [email protected]
Address : Greater Kailash Enclave ,
New Delhi – 10048
I. VIP Matrimonial Services will maintain confidentiality of all personal information [other than that meant for sharing with the prospect] furnished by VIP Matrimonial Services members and shall take all possible and /or bonafide steps for maintaining the confidentiality. However, VIP Matrimonial Services member may divulge such information if required by law (without prior intimation to you).
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other VIPMatrimonialServices.com Members. VIPMatrimonialServices.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members. VIPMatrimonialServices.com also reserves the right to take appropriate action against errant members. However, VIPMatrimonialServices.com is not obliged to share such action with other members, including complainants. VIPMatrimonialServices.com expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the members inter-se.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
A. The registration of VIP Matrimonial Services membership and all VIP Matrimonial Services services are deemed to have been entered into within the territorial Jurisdiction of Delhi, India.
B. The VIP Matrimonial Services Members unconditionally agree that all such disputes and / or differences if any shall be governed by the Laws of India and submitting to the exclusive Jurisdiction of appropriate court of law in Delhi, India.
Refund of fee
The MEMBERSHIP FEES IS NOT REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.
Your membership in the VIPMatrimonialServices.com service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership and you may not assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity.
C. You hereby, unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.